Did you know that if you are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) customer, you can buy software through AWS Marketplace, It’s a great option for companies that want to make the most of their dedicated AWS budget, simplify their purchase or renewal process, and save on their AWS bill.
Buy or renew CodeSignal on the Marketplace
Through November 2022, AWS users can use their committed cloud spend to adopt CodeSignal’s pre-screen, tech screen, and interview solutions, all of which provide advanced job simulation technology to hire high-quality and diverse technical talent. We do.
Potential and current CodeSignal customers can take advantage of the many benefits that come with purchasing software through the AWS Marketplace. This includes:
- simplify the buying process
- Unified Billing and Renewal Management
- Leveraging Budget Sources Through an AWS Purchasing Power Agreement (PPA)
- Meet AWS minimum spend to qualify for a large discount through the Enterprise Discount Program (EDP)
What is AWS Marketplace?
The AWS Marketplace is a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from companies including CodeSignal. The Marketplace makes it easy for AWS customers to find, test, buy, and deploy software.
When you’re looking to purchase CodeSignal through the AWS Marketplace, reach out to our sales team directly or through the public listing, and we’ll work with you to develop a quote that reflects your specific needs. We will then send you a Marketplace Private Offer for you to accept. With a private offer, you get exactly what you need and still enjoy all the benefits of shopping through Marketplace.
Important Notes: Any existing CodeSignal customers looking to upgrade or expand must access a private offer. Please speak to your Customer Success Manager (CSM), who will be happy to assist you.
What are the benefits of using AWS Marketplace?
As we saw earlier, purchasing software through the AWS Marketplace offers several benefits. Let’s look at these in some more detail:
- Ease of Purchase: The charges for Marketplace purchases will be reflected on your next AWS invoice. There’s no need to set up a billing relationship with CodeSignal—you pay for your CodeSignal contract by simply paying your AWS bill.
- Sourcing Budget: Many organizations make an upfront commitment to spend a certain amount of money with AWS in exchange for a discount. This is known as Purchase Power Agreement (PPA) or Enterprise Discount Program (EDP). Most companies will allocate a budget to meet this commitment. Since AWS considers 50 percent of any Marketplace purchase as a core AWS expense, your finance team may be willing to pay you half of a Marketplace purchase using funds taken from your AWS EDP budget. Talk to your finance team to see what’s possible.
- Increase in AWS Expenses: AWS has a minimum spend level to qualify for the discounted pricing of a PPA or EDP. Since AWS counts 50 percent of any Marketplace purchase as core AWS spend, organizations that are close to qualifying for the rebate often use Marketplace to bring their spending levels in line. In addition, many organizations that already have EDP use the Marketplace to increase their AWS spending so that they can qualify for larger discounts in the future.
To learn more about CodeSignal’s leading technical interviewing and assessment solutions and to purchase them through the AWS Marketplace, please request a call with our team.